Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Designfryk By My Design

     

 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Design Fryk Blog! This is my random thought blog. I have many many interests and passions and my blogs will be random topics based on all of my interests and hobbies. I am a Graphic Designer and a writer so a lot of my posts will be about topics on Graphic or Web Design and writing.

         I love music, especially Rock and Classical music, but I do enjoy certain songs or artists from other genres. I love many different art types as well. From architecture, interior design and fashion, to sketching, painting, sculpture and digital designing. I do not do a whole lot of painting or sculpturing but I do sketch a lot and digital designing is a part of my passion so I do that quite often as well. I also really enjoy just about any types of crafts and cooking or baking as well.

         I love movies and television shows. I particularly enjoy Comedy of any type but also really enjoy Horror, Thrillers, Sci-Fi, Supernaturals, and Parody type movies and shows. I even watch shows and movies from other countries when I get the chance to. 

         I play video games as well. I particularly like Role-Playing and First-Person Shooter type games, but also love puzzles and mystery themed games. I will give any game a chance but usually only like the types of games I previously mentioned. 

         I have been attempting to self-teach myself the Japanese language and have gotten at least to simple conversations and can recognize some of the characters, so I will also probably talk about that most likely. I plan to learn other languages, but have my hands full with learning Japanese right now so I am stopping at Japanese for now.

         As you can tell from this blog post, I have a lot of interests to talk about. If any of you have any topics that you would like me to discuss, feel free to comment here or shoot off an e-mail to me. And you can check out my designs at my website.

My e-mail: designfryk@yahoo.com
My Website: http://designfryk.wix.com/designfryk



No comments:

Post a Comment